Comment on page
A complete usage guide for PENDAX integrations with both public and private commands.
PENDAX consists of both public and private integrations. A public integration can be accessed immediately after integration and provides unrestricted access to data for all supported exchange markets and integrations without an API key. Private integrations feature the ability to interact with an account or post trades and require authorization methods in order to complete command tasks. Users will need to create an API key on their selected exchange. Documentation within the Connect An Exchange Account segment can help you find how to create keys for each integrated exchange.
Public APIs provide immediate and unrestricted access to the following commands without the need for authorization.
- Fetch all market pairs from each integrated platform and exchange
- Fetch tickers and trading parameters for all market pairs
- Live and historical price feeds and exchange rates for each market pair
- Live order book data for each market pair
- Fetch trade history for all market pairs
- Live and historical charting capabilities utilizing trading data
- Other supported public endpoints for individual exchanges outside of this list
Capabilities may vary depending on the specific exchange integrations and their public access data feeds. Each exchange also has its own rate limiting guidelines that each user will be required to follow.
Authorized commands provide the ability to interact with trade orders, account data, and more. As mentioned before you will need to generate an API key from the selected exchange and then insert the authorization parameters into PENDAX to access these commands.
- Fetch and manage personal account information
- Create and edit subaccounts associated with the main account on supported exchanges
- Query account and subaccount balances
- Ability to deposit and withdraw from accounts and subaccounts
- Query current orders and historical personal orders
- Fetch personal ledger history for accounts and subaccounts
- Transfer funds between exchanges, accounts, and subaccounts
- Trade with all supported order types on supported exchanges
- Trade on all supported markets on supported exchanges
- Open and manage WebSockets on supported exchanges
Capabilities may vary depending on the specific exchange integrations and their documented capabilities for authorized API calls. Each exchange also has its own rate limiting guidelines that each user will be required to follow.
Below are just a few sample use cases of products that can be built on top of PENDAX.
- Aggregated order books and optimal trade routing
- Fully customized private trading bot strategy
- Dollar-Cost Averaging strategies
- Cryptocurrency arbitrage strategies
- Grid-Trading Strategies
- Market Making for Cryptocurrency exchange markets
- Customized graphical interfaces for trading
- New market or statistics notifications
- Discord, Telegram, & Slack bots (or any other platform!)
- Custom hardware macro development (Streamdeck, etc)
- Compiling custom market charts
- Portfolio management, Trade journals, and PnL% tracking
- Data visualization and analytics interface
- Custom low-latency command-line interfaces (CLI)
- Advanced trading strategy indicators
- Tax Reporting Software